Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Visions of Sugar Plums







Dear Santa~

I have been a very good boy this year. But, I don’t really need any toys. Because, let’s face it, I’m a horse, so food is my main concern. I don’t need any new boots or gear. I don’t need any funky new clothes. What I’d really like is more food. Brita was telling me about Christmas, and I think those sugared plums sound really good. And if I can’t have those, then some plain old pears would be great. I’m so sad that pear season is over. Maybe they are growing somewhere else and you can find me some. Other than that, carrots would be good. Or some peppermint candy. I know it isn’t good for my teeth, but there ought to be plenty of it around this time of year, and I’d be happy to help clean it up. So in that order, fruit, veggies, candy. That would be great.



Sincerely,



William Pendleton Grey Esq.




P.S. Please bring Pinky some Christmas spirit and make him stop giving me the stink-eye. I thought we were getting along great, and he would let me hang out with the boys, but then last week the fence between us got destroyed. It wasn’t my fault at all. He started it. And it wasn't me who bit his nose. He did that to himself. Said he wanted to look like Rudolph. You can give him vitamins and stuff in his stocking, because he doesn’t deserve any fruit.









No comments: