Saturday, December 21, 2013

Rain + Mud + Sand =


The rain washed all the ice away so we could go out on the side of the road and gallop!  We've been stranded indoors long enough for that to sound like a wonderful idea despite the fact that it was pouring down rain.  When we got back inside I was so itchy.  The water was streaming down my legs and felt creepy in my coat.  My considerate owner decided to let me take care of that my way instead of giving me a hot bath and a warm, fuzzy blanket like a human would think was appropriate.


I feel so much better.  And I've dressed myself up with new markings.


My people made some rather unflattering comparisons about some of them.
This is not my first experience with being rained on and having to dry off with sand.


This marking is a rather common occurrence.  Spiffy huh?

1 comment:

Bif said...

Interesting that Brita chose a donkey... ;-)