Hi. My name is William Pendleton Grey. Registered Name "Pendleton". I am an 14 year old American Saddlebred gelding. I live in Western NY with my owner and a couple of other Saddlebreds. I am ridden Huntseat and Saddleseat. I enjoy hacking through the fields, some dressage work, and occassionally a horse show.
I come from a very famous family. My half brothers and sisters are always winning awards in fine harness, and park classes in the really big and important shows. My mother's name is Attache's Galatea (full sister to CH Unattached, Finally Attached, and Moet) and my sire is Deep Blue. Some of my famous siblings are CH Revolver (Day's Grecian Grey), Whitney Houston, Foxy Camilla and Paranormal.
A couple of years ago I tried to learn to be a five gaited horse, but it was a classic case of "white boy got no rhythm". I really like to go Huntseat, and galloping is my absolute favorite. My owner keeps me at home and says I am a "personal riding horse". But, she took me to the local horse show, and I got a blue ribbon on my first try. Maybe we'll go back and do that again. I really enjoyed it!
I am a happily married, fifty-something ex-career gal/ housewife whose passions are horses, heirloom tomatoes, farm and kitchen antiques. I come from a long line of gardeners and farmers. I grew up in a commercial greenhouse and my grandparents had an old fashioned dairy farm where our food came straight from the garden.
I have a vegetable gardening obsession which is facilitated by my very patient and indulgent husband. My PaPaw developed his very own heirloom tomato variety, the Barlow Jap.
1 comment:
You have a nice trailer, William Pendleton! And you look rather handsome in it!
Post a Comment