Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ouch! Again!



I've been on Light Duty again because I have an Owie. I like Light Duty, because it mostly involves lawn mowing. See the Owie on my chest?



It's all sore and swollen and twice the size of the other side. You see Knucklehead across the aisle...




...had the Doctor in to see about his boy parts. And while the Doctor was here, he slipped into my stall and jabbed me. What is it about Doctors? Is it possible for them to visit and NOT poke a needle full of some deadly disease into one of my soft spots?

So, I've been lawn mowing with my fly mask on.



I love my fly mask. It keeps the ear bugs away. In fact, I've been thinking about getting a bonnet to keep them out of my ears when I ride. Something that doesn't cover my face. But anyway, the only downside to the fly mask is that it gives me Hat Head. This isn't a very bad episode of hat head.




Sometimes I look like this....



My lawn is growing. It's starting to green right up. It will still be awhile until I can mow it. But I'm practicing.

2 comments:

Bif said...

That sounds unfortunate, Grey. The owie, I mean. Excellent to hear about your landscaping job. I have one of those myself!

Bif

Zoe said...

Hope you feel better soon. That owie looks nasty. The good news is lawn mowing is fun.