Friday, August 14, 2009

Come Ride with Us

Today is such a beautiful summer day, I thought you might like to go for a ride with us. Brita's favorite part about hacking down the side of the road is that I am perfectly color coordinated with the pavement.





Since we had the camera out, we thought we'd try a ground breaking video idea.... My neck fits in the view finder better if you turn the camera sideways. However, it didn't occur to us at the time that we would not be able to rotate the video clip like we can an image. Still, this is sort of fun, so hop on and we'll go for a ride. We apologise in advance for making you tilt your head so far. Those with laptop computers won't find it quite as inconvenient! This was so much fun we'll try it again sometime only not sideways.




It was so hot out even for early in the day, that after our ride, instead of my usual warm sponge bath, we opted for a cool shower in the hose.


Then I took a nice long sip of cold water.



Playing in the hose is lots of fun. I splashed water all over.





THE END

No comments: