Friday, January 16, 2009

Frosted in

My window is all fogged up and frozen over, and I'm having to peek out through the little clear spots. I wish the sun would melt it so I can watch the driveway for my humans. I love to watch the driveway. I've seen all kinds of interesting things out there. One day when we went out to work, there was a big logging machine out there loading logs. My human was proud of me for ignoring the machine and doing my job but I had been watching it for hours so it wasn't really a big deal. The other day one of the stoopid cows decided to take a drink out of the pond and fell in. Then there was whole a lot of activity in my driveway! I think the whole fire department showed up to pull that silly cow out of the pond. Now I like to play in water, but you really shouldn't try to drink nasty cold pond water in weather like this. Don't they know that Mom brings it out hot from the house for everyone when she brings my hot breakfast? Hot breakfast sure is great on subzero days like this.

1 comment:

Leah said...

wow- Hot breakfast! What a lucky horsie you are!