Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Saddlebred Memories


During the long winter months, we spend a lot of time browsing through the internet and books trying to get our horse fix. Time spent in the barn is whittled down to bare necessity as the temperatures plunge near zero. One of my favorite places to visit is Saddlebred Memories where I can shop for books, and my favorite George Ford Morris art. You can also get a variety of Jeanne Newton Schoberg prints. Saddlebred Memories also has a Facebook page which is a great place to keep abreast of her new arrivals and promotions.

2 comments:

GoonrGrrl said...

I loff Saddlebred Memories! (In fact, I *named* Saddlebred Memories! True story!)

Have I ever told you I also totally loff your "white boy got no rhythm" description in your profile? It makes me giggle every time I see it!

Jennifer MacNeill said...

What a gorgeous painting!