Monday, June 15, 2009

Wandering Caveleggies

Today one of the Caveleggies wandered away from the group, and got bigger, and Brita expected me to get over it anyway. The first time I just stopped and walked around it. That wasn't hard, it isn't too wide. But no one was happy about that, and Mom put poles on either side to make that inconvenient. So, I hopped over it. That made everyone happy.

I admit, I tried my best to find a way around, but I did end up jumping over it each time even when it got taller. It was such an unexpected occurrence, I just couldn't keep my eyes off it. Mom kept going up to it and making adjustments. I watched each time to try to figure out what the point of this exercise was. I did what I was asked, and I guess it was fun. More fun than just trotting around in circles... but still weird.

Then I got to go for a walk in the woods, which I love. It's cool and shady in there. Brita had to carry me through some water but other than that, I was fine. I just didn't want to risk getting my boots muddy. Playing in mud is fine on my day off, but I hate to get my equipment dirty. Especially when it has that fresh laundry smell.

No comments: