Monday, May 6, 2013

The River Wild

I jumped a River!

It was the first river I ever saw.  Don't ask why, but this direction...


Was much more scary than this direction...


We gave up trying the first direction and went through a swampy area instead.  That was a much bigger deal for a horse who is allergic to Quick Sand.  Then on the way back we tried again.  I could see the gate to home right in front of me.  At first I thought I might leap the whole thing.  Brita thought that was a BAD idea.  Especially because I had my head way down examining the footing.  After I grazed on the bank for a few minute I screwed up enough courage to try stepping in.

Brita thought I might like to play in the water, but all I could see was that sheer precipice on the other side that I had to leap up.  When I got down in I realized there was water.  I like playing in water.  Maybe next time I will be able to think about something other than the cliff and actually enjoy myself.

Stay Tuned.

2 comments:

Jason said...

It looks a lot like the Mississippi to me Grey. Kudos on the one way ford. :)

Anonymous said...

I was able to find good advice from your content.


Look at my blog post - pozycjonowanie