Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jesus is Coming





This Saturday apparently...


Which has inspired a whole week of "come to Jesus" meetings in the round pen so we can all be on our best behavior. hmmpphhfff





Maybe I did have some trouble with naughty bucks sneaking into my canter last weekend.







So this week has been spent on long lines where Brita and I can discuss our different opinions of this gait eye to eye.




Huff Puff OK I get it. In my opinion, drilling trot/canter/trot transitions is for four year olds. I am so past this




Truce?





Now this is the kind of Rapture I had in mind.

4 comments:

Jason said...

Best blog title of the week, IMO !

SmartAlex said...

And....we're still here.

Jason said...

Well, it ain't over till the fat lady sings but I suppose I'll pay for our bad Mexican food (as opposed to running vomiting from the restaurant) in a few minutes just the same. :)

Happy Saturday SmartAlex ! It's the first day of the rest of your life ! ;)

Calm, Forward, Straight said...

We have come to Jesus meetings on a regular basis around here as well. What made yesterday any different?! ;)

Now we have to get through 12/21/12. I put just a wee bit more stock in the Mayan's predictions.