Thursday, October 15, 2009

Phooey!

Today was farrier day at the barn and I got new shoes put on. But it doesn't look like I'll get much use out of them. My hopes for an unseasonably warm autumn have been completely dashed. It snowed all afternoon. Snowed. We did have a nice ride in the autumn leaves yesterday though. It was cool out, about 41 degrees.




There has been a lot of wildlife in the cornfield across the road. Yesterday there were turkey that chucked to us when we rode past in the woods. And earlier this week there was a large flock of Canadian geese. And two snow geese... Maybe they brought the snow.



On a side note, I would like to welcome a new friend, Roxie, to my followers list. She has her own blog too. I guess I have a cyber girlfriend. This is like computer dating for horses. I miss my friend Carson though. Looks like someone has taken his internet privileges away after all, 'cause we haven't heard from him in awhile. Gosh, maybe he's snowed in or something?

No comments: