Monday, October 15, 2012

Old Photos

I was just looking through old photos and thought you might enjoy some of me as a two year old.
 
Doing my best to attract a new owner at Tattersalls Saddlebred Sales April 2005.  I had just turned two in January and had learned my lessons well.  I preformed steadily in front of the crowd and was flashy enough that the journalist covering the event took my picture.

My new family took me out behind the sale barn to have a good look at me in the sunshine.  Sadly that historic sale barn beside the Red Mile no longer exists. 


Just off the trailer and happy to be home after my long ride from Kentucky

One month later posing in the New York springtime.  Just look at that long black mane.  So many adventures to come....

2 comments:

Melissa-ParadigmFarms said...

Love the walk down memory lane!!

Bif said...

Lovely, Grey!

I don't have any baby pictures. One of the trade offs of being wild, I suppose.